The charities’ SARELI (SALFORD REFUGEES LINK) objectives are the following:
1. Improve the quality of life of refugees in Salford.
2. Relieving poverty, sickness and distress amongst Blacks and ethnic
minorities including Refugees and asylum seekers residing in the
Borough of Salford.
1. Give welcome to refugees and asylum seekers who sought refuge in
2. Assist ethnic minorities in the process of their integration in the
community in Salford
3. Advise refugees and Asylum seekers about British structures and
4. Provide advice on accessing legal services, Health, Education and
training for appropriate employment
5. Assist Refugees and Asylum seekers completing Application form and
translation of official documents
6. Provide advice that will assist in promoting racial harmony